1. Video about Moodle focused on three concepts: the Why, the What and the How.
- LMS – eight categories: Medical, healthy brain, learning etc.
- Five main benefits:
– Can access material at any time they want to
– Physical disability: It provides a comfort zone that is easily accessible and voice to text.
– Visual impairment: Adaptive tools
– Hearing impairment: It makes life easier, because they can get lectures with subtitles
– Psychiatric disabilities: Comfort zone – two main factors that is flexibility and convenience. This platform is far better than commuting, also adults prefer tech.
E-learning and Moodle are no problem to be implemented in Denmark, but it is the practical implementation of the general courses that presents the problem. Additionally, our partners face a challenge: General structure of Moodle with content by teachers being too dull, so we must find a way to make it interesting and engaging. Continue reading
Danish Ministry of Education: Department of quality and education
Options and support for students with disabilities: Presentation by Signe Højsteen, who has worked with various organisations and worked with UN goals regarding quality of education. See Signe’s presentation on our Resources page. Continue reading