Тhe draft version of the methodological framework for the Fostering Accessible Study Technologies project is completed and can be found online. Continue reading
Month: July 2019
June 25, 2019: Final session
1. Video about Moodle focused on three concepts: the Why, the What and the How.
- LMS – eight categories: Medical, healthy brain, learning etc.
- Five main benefits:
– Can access material at any time they want to
– Physical disability: It provides a comfort zone that is easily accessible and voice to text.
– Visual impairment: Adaptive tools
– Hearing impairment: It makes life easier, because they can get lectures with subtitles
– Psychiatric disabilities: Comfort zone – two main factors that is flexibility and convenience. This platform is far better than commuting, also adults prefer tech.
June 24, 2019: Workshop update
E-learning and Moodle are no problem to be implemented in Denmark, but it is the practical implementation of the general courses that presents the problem. Additionally, our partners face a challenge: General structure of Moodle with content by teachers being too dull, so we must find a way to make it interesting and engaging. Continue reading
June 24, 2019: Visit to the Danish Ministry of Education
Danish Ministry of Education: Department of quality and education
Options and support for students with disabilities: Presentation by Signe Højsteen, who has worked with various organisations and worked with UN goals regarding quality of education. See Signe’s presentation on our Resources page. Continue reading
June 24, 2019: Visit to the University of Copenhagen
University of Copenhagen: Presentation about Special Educational Support (SPS) Continue reading
June 22, 2019: Workshops and Plenum
Workshops were divided in 3 parallel working groups, which then had plenum in between:
- Moodle specialists/IT
June 21, 2019: Introduction of the program for the workshop
Presentations. All the participants introduce themselves. Continue reading